The Lone Fortress
*** Defending Truth from Conventional Wisdom ***


Tuesday, August 24, 2004
 
Purple Heart Update
Yesterday I posted an excerpt of Swift Boat Vets accusing Kerry of gaming the system to get a Purple Heart for a self-inflicted wound.
The injury was self-inflicted, that's what made sense to me. I told Kerry to "forget it." There was no hostile fire, the injury was self-inflicted for all I knew. Besides, it was nothing really more than a scratch. Kerry wasn't getting any Purple Heart recommendation from me.

Today Captain's Quarters has Fox News reporting that "Kerry's campaign has said it is possible his first Purple Heart was awarded for an unintentionally self-inflicted wound."

Swift Boat Vets vs Kerry, 2-0?

Stay tuned...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger